Occasionally, we will highlight one of our staff, and give you the chance to get to know a little more about them!
Megan is a Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist at our Raleigh Location.
20 Questions for Megan!
- What three traits do you most admire in your in your friends? Loyal, humorous, kind
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without? Music
- Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why? The 4 Corners – Beautiful, interesting, and peaceful!
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be? To be clairvoyant
- What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime? Google!
- What are your three most overused words/phrases? “Like,” “I’m over it,” “Don’t even”
- What is the best book you have ever read? My favorite book is The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- What was the most interesting or unusual job (including family chores) you’ve ever done? Working at Mountain Adventure Camp through the Autism Society of NC
- What 3 words describe your job at PTA? Interesting, Rewarding, Challenging
- If you could have lunch with one person (dead or alive) who would it be? Amy Schumer
- If you were an animal what would you be? A tiger
- What was your favorite book as a child? The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
- Tell us your favorite joke. What is red and bad for your teeth? A brick!
- Would you rather be a tiny elephant or a giant hamster? A tiny elephant
- What is your favorite word? Equality
- What is your least favorite word? A three-way tie between moist, tender, and pus
- What sound or noise do you love? The coos of my daughter, Margaux
- What sound or noise do you hate? Ripped apart cotton balls/teeth on fabric! Ahhh!
- What is something you enjoy doing outside of work? Spending time with my family/friends
- What is your favorite pizza topping? All the cheeses!